Thursday 20 December 2007

New Zealand, First 4 weeks


Yes, it has only been 6 months and already I’m back in New Zealand. Essentially I have been flown home for two months, to learn new skills pertaining to the latest instrument that Syft is producing. Nice timing really, as Christmas and New year they shut down, and I’ll be in Australia visiting family over the break. Can’t complain aye.
First weekend I was in the Clarence Reserve 4-wheel driving with my Dad. I have been to inspect my house, met up with a lot of mates old and new, and am really enjoying the long summer days. I hear the weather in the UK is miserable at the moment… My manager Steve is heading this way for a visit in January, and I don’t think he’ll want to go back.
















1 comment:

Eatsruns said...

I would have said the weather's been quite mild here so far. In the last couple of weeks it's gotten a bit bitter, but it's no worse than Christchurch. And it hasn't rained much at all! Probably the biggest downside is the sun sets at 3:45, that's a bit weird.